Re: fedora 11 beta hard disk install?

On Sat, 2009-04-04 at 08:20 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 05:22:18 -0400
> Scott Robbins wrote:
> > Instead, I've had to make a directory, mount the DVD with loop, and do
> > cp -ra <DVDMOUNT>/* <NEWDIRECTORY>, then point the install to that
> Copying all the files is a bigger pain than burning a dvd :-).
> In f10, the only file it wanted a copy of was images/install.img.
> That gets into anaconda's GUI, but on about the 2nd screen it
> says "can't find image" (or something like that) and gives
> me a button with one choice: Exit.

What you need to do is in the same dir that the dvd.iso resides, create
a images dir and put the install.img file in it.

Above is hwo it should look and what to have and the install should then
go ahead.

Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Bugzapper, Tester, User, etc..
miketc302 fedoraproject org