Fascist Software running wild on Rawhide

I am having to run some sound apps as root in order to get
access to the sound device.

Then I ran system>admin/add/remove software.
After warning, it allowed me to select software to download,
but then refused to load it claiming insufficient privelege.

I then logged out and logged in as a user and this time
there were no error messages on install software until I had
spent several minutes choosing to install.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf omen com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665