Re: [OT?] a viable laptop for exploring virtualization on f11?

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009, Aioanei Rares wrote:

> I have a lappy with a Turion TL-60 and as we speak I'm installing
> OpenBSD in a virtual machine; I assure you it has the extensions you
> need.

  one more (dumb?) question, if i might -- were the virt extensions
available out of the box, or did you have to enable them in the BIOS?
i'm aware that some vendors ship systems with that stuff disabled.
and on that note, i think i have all the info i need.  thanks to
everyone who replied.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
    Have classroom, will lecture.