Upgrade of KVM installs

After repeated failures to upgrade installs using KVM for testbed, I found this which works for me. Please don't tell me I shouldn't have to do this, I agree. Please don't tell me if it doesn't work for you, unless you have a better trick, I'm just trying to be helpful.

After the base install (which hangs on reboot):
- yum upgrade yum rpm
- yum upgrade PackageKit
- yum upgrade
From the command line, obviously.

Hope this helps someone, works on bare metal i686 installs as well, haven't run the x86_64 except from the Live cd.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>