bonjour printer access non-functional in rawhide

  Has anyone been able to get rawhide to provide Bonjour printer
access from the printer configuration tool? This was working in F9
but now (with the avahi-tools installed and the mDNS port opened
on the firewall or the firewall completely disabled), shared
Bonjour printers don't appear in the discovered printers of
the printer configuration tool. I am not sure exactly which
component to file a bug report against. I also was puzzled that
cups no longer installs avahi-tools. I filed a bug report about
that in F9 and they changed cups to fixed that issue (which now
seems to be regressed).
          Jack