Fascist sw

Okay, but what did the error message say? And what triggered it?
It's really hard to help diagnose a problem if you don't actually
describe the problem - beyond it being "fascist".

-w

The message was insufficient authorization as I reported.
What triggered it was trying to actually install apps (instead of just selecting them) as I reported.

I reinstalled with today's rawhide.  The keystroke beeping
is gone.  I was able to install apps.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf omen com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665