Re: F11 Beta KDE Live and nouveau

On 04/05/2009 10:24 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 19:59:19 -0600,
"Dariusz J. Garbowski" <thuforuk yahoo co uk> wrote:

I have just tested F11 Beta KDE Live CD.

Good news: for the first time I had X start without any proprietary
drivers on my NVidia GeFore 6600! Thanks to everybody who made this

I run test cases as described for Nouveau Test Day:

Note that there were some Nouveau updates between Beta and the test.
I thought they made a special spin just for the test, but I might be

Following the list, I believe there were a few updates. Unfortunately I was unable to try the test release since I was traveling. Since Beta was released I figured it will be good to run the QA test cases on the new release. And I'm glad to see good progress.

___________________________________________________________ The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html