Re: installation issues

Craig White wrote:

It seems to come up with a text screen that's immediately replaced by a
graphic screen that's blank and until I touch any key and what appears
to be the grub screen scrolls up saying something like Press [TAB] to
enter options.

If I press the <Enter> key, I am given a box that says 'Password
Required' - wtf?

What am I doing wrong?
# yum --enablerepo=rawhide update syslinux and try again. Do read the
release notes in detail as well.
----
I've been looking at the F11-beta release notes all along.

Are you suggesting that I should just yum update this F10 installation
instead of trying to use the USB key disc?

Craig

no there is a bug that means you need to update selinux on your f10 install then re-do the live usb procedure, then it should install

phil