After install, Wrong DM

I successfully ran an install of F-11 Beta, updated it, and added
allkinds of yum package groups.

However, I find my gui login is coming up KDM, which is not friendly to
a11y. I need direction getting this changed to GDM.

I see /etc/event.d/prefdm sourcing /etc/X11/prefdm which sources
/etc/sysconfig/desktop. This latter file, /etc/sysconfig/desktop,
doesn't exist on my installation for some reason.

All suggestions much appreciated.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina CapitalAccessibility Com

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina a11y org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org