Triage Day tomorrow @ 1600 UTC

Quick reminder - tomorrow after the meeting is Triage Day as always, we
had more new folks join the group this week and I alerted them to the
day so hopefully some will show up and we can help them get started. Big
thanks to iarly, john and matej for helping out Gireesh during last
week's triage day!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey