Evil ibus update in rawhide today?

I'll file a BZ on this momentarily if someone hasn't already, but I figured I'd give folks some warning quickly ....

Today's ibus* updates in rawhide make my system unusable in X to a great extent. Any keyboard input causes the app getting the input to crash, then BugBuddy comes up, but it can't take input either, so it crashes, too.

I'll follow up with a BZ#, whether it's mine or someone else's.