malformed boot.iso in i586 rawhide today - 20090407 - panic trying to find init

There is, finally, an i386 image directory in rawhide, but I can't test install it because the boot.iso is malformed and gets a kernel panic trying to start the anaconda init with an "init not found" error.

Did my burn fail or is this seen by others?

--

G.Wolfe Woodbury