modprobe.d question

Recently, there have been loads of messages about the files in
modprobe.d requiring .conf.

Now, for the most part, this has been resolved. Nevertheless, I
notice that one such file remains on my system: blacklist-visor.
It is dated 2008, although I have F11beta/rawhide. The file
contains only the words 'blacklist visor'.

Has this file been obsoleted? Or will it be renamed with a .conf
at some future point? Should I leave it and ignore the error
messages, or can I delete it?