New jigdo spins?

I took the time to use jigdo instead of just pulling the DVD image via torrent this time, any chance that there will be a new template to avoid installing old stuff and then upgrading?

I also saved all the new rpms I downloaded, with the hope that I could avoid doing it over and over.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>