MD5 checksum mismatch on rawhide syslinux package

Hi

I tried to update my syslinux from rawhide and have been getting
checksum mismatch error since two days. Though of reporting this.

 Updating       : syslinux                                                 1/2
Error unpacking rpm package syslinux-3.73-2.fc11.i586
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /sbin/extlinux;49df086d:
cpio: MD5 sum mismatch

Is this a repo problem or should I update rpm and yum to solve this.

Regards
--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury
Fedora Ambassador