Re: MD5 checksum mismatch on rawhide syslinux package

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009, Rangeen Basu wrote:

Hi

I tried to update my syslinux from rawhide and have been getting
checksum mismatch error since two days. Though of reporting this.

Updating       : syslinux                                                 1/2
Error unpacking rpm package syslinux-3.73-2.fc11.i586
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /sbin/extlinux;49df086d:
cpio: MD5 sum mismatch

Is this a repo problem or should I update rpm and yum to solve this.

Already discussed here a couple of times, most recent:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-April/msg00567.html

	- Panu -