Re: MD5 checksum mismatch on rawhide syslinux package

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Panu Matilainen
<pmatilai laiskiainen org> wrote:
 or should I update rpm and yum to solve this.

> Already discussed here a couple of times, most recent:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-April/msg00567.html
>
>        - Panu -
Thanks for the reply. But I am not running x86_64. I am on a Fedora 10
box and want to update syslinux for making live usb of Fedora11 beta.
Is there someting I can do about this.

Thanks
--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury