Re: MD5 checksum mismatch on rawhide syslinux package

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009, Rangeen Basu wrote:

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Panu Matilainen
<pmatilai laiskiainen org> wrote:
or should I update rpm and yum to solve this.

Already discussed here a couple of times, most recent:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-April/msg00567.html

       - Panu -
Thanks for the reply. But I am not running x86_64. I am on a Fedora 10
box and want to update syslinux for making live usb of Fedora11 beta.
Is there someting I can do about this.

Ah, sorry I misread your initial post to mean you have been running rawhide for some time and started getting md5 sum failures in just last couple of days.

This is the older issue: update rpm (available in F10-updates for quite a while now) and it'll go away.

	-- Panu -