Re: rawhide report: 20090410 changes

rawhide fedoraproject org (Rawhide Report) writes:
> glibc-2.9.90-15
> ---------------
> * Thu Apr 09 2009 Jakub Jelinek <jakub redhat com> 2.9.90-15
> - rebuilt with fixed gcc to avoid miscompilation of i586 memmove

good ...

> - reenable experimental malloc again

ARRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!  You've got three people telling you that
code is broken, why did you turn it back on?

I demand an accounting of why we are trying to push experimental
code into a core system component post-beta.  If you want to play
with that in the f12 branch, fine, but it should not be going into
f11.

			regards, tom lane