Re: Rawhide Install failure

> Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com> writes:
> > https://bugz.fedoraproject.org makes it easy to look at existing bugs
> > for a given component to quickly scan for a bug that matches what you're
> > seeing.  It's better to have dupes filed than to have none filed at all.
>
> cool ... but I went to that site and got just a generic Fedora welcome
> page (not to mention a browser complaint about an invalid certificate).
> Where's the search functionality hiding exactly?
>
> 			regards, tom lane

Oops, looks like there isn't a landing page with that URL.  If you slap
on a package name you'll get a bug list, eg:

http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/mysql

I accidentially added an https there, but it looks like the redirect
goes to:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/mysql

--
Jesse Keating