Re: Installer says not enough free space on disc and gives exception

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 9:10 PM, cornel panceac <cpanceac gmail com> wrote:

> how many primary partitions do you have?

I have 3 primary partitions and moreover I wasn't trying to make a new
primary partition, so the limit of 4 primaries should not create a
problem. I think that it has got something to do with the free space
being before extended partitons.

Regards
--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury