Re: Fedora 11 snapshot 1 live CD destroys its CD-RW boot media

cornel panceac wrote:

    Bugzilla, you ask?  I have no idea what component to report this
    against.

-- Bob Nichols "NOSPAM" is really part of my email address.
                   Do NOT delete it.

could be the cdrw media. tried to verify it?

Yes, it verifies just fine until something in the boot sequence
scribbles on it.  Thereafter, sector 0 is no longer readable on
any drive I have.

                Do NOT delete it.