Re: Rawhide pxeboot Install Failure -- NOT FIXED

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R <caf omen com> writes:
> This is with this morning's rawhide rsync.

Yesterday was a holiday in much of the world.  I would be surprised
if any of this stuff gets fixed before Monday.

(Of course, the notion of freezing on Tuesday with so much severe
breakage the day before seems outright insane, but I have no voice
in the schedule.)

			regards, tom lane