Re: Rawhide pxeboot Install Failure -- NOT FIXED

On Sun, 2009-04-12 at 12:56 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
> > Yesterday was a holiday in much of the world.  I would be surprised
> > if any of this stuff gets fixed before Monday.
>
> Easter Monday is also a holiday in several countries.
>
> That said, neither are holidays in the US.

Umm, actually Easter IS a holiday in the US, as today IS Easter Sunday.
Heck, some/most deptartment type stores and stuff are closed today.

But we are all back to work as normal tomorrow on Monday.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Bugzapper, Tester, User, etc..
miketc302 fedoraproject org