Re: Rawhide pxeboot Install Failure -- NOT FIXED

Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Yesterday was a holiday in much of the world.  I would be surprised
>> if any of this stuff gets fixed before Monday.

> Easter Monday is also a holiday in several countries.

> That said, neither are holidays in the US.

Say what?  Good Friday is a *widely* observed holiday in the US.
Banks, stock markets, Post Office all closed for example.  I'm
not sure if it's a federally recognized holiday, but I'm certainly
not going to blame anyone who's taking the day off, or even
taking the opportunity for a three- or four-day weekend.

			regards, tom lane