Re: firefox is regularly dying

I often see Flash-using pages suck up a lot of CPU.  I have the
Flashkiller Firefox plugin installed, which might be helpful to isolate
the cause.  Though usually there is a separate process also using a lot
of CPU (but maybe not at the top of the list).  Sometime other
animations (like animated GIFs or Java) can also use a lot of CPU.

-B.