Re: at this point, firefox 3.1 beta 3 is unusable

Christopher Beland wrote:
On Sun, 2009-04-12 at 16:44 +0300, shmuel siegel wrote:
I am running rawhide on a dell d620 laptop. Firefox exits when starting a video in youtube. Running from the command line I get three messages like:

ALSA lib pcm pulse.c.626:(pulse prepare) PulseAudio: Unable to create stream: Too large

followed by many mmap failure errors followed by
    firefox: pulse.c:200 new: Assertion "p->context' failed

Unless anyone has a better idea, I would recommend filing a bug against
either firefox or pulseaudio with all the details and specific version
numbers.

-B.

Bugzilla entry opened against pulseaudio  495394.