unintentional result of anaconda storage rewrite?

In all previous fedora versions I remember, any ext3 disk
partitions I formatted during the install had the various
tune2fs parameters set so fsck would never do any kind
of automatic check.

Now I notice my fedora 11 beta partition (formatted when
I installed from the beta dvd) is telling me it will be
automatically checked in 4 more reboots.

So, is this a bug I should report, or was a decision made
to make anaconda more compatible with the defaults you
get when you run mkfs (which I've found normally does
schedule automatic checks)?