Re: rawhide boot.iso fails due to missing libaudit.so.0 and dbus failure

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 17:33:06 -0400,
  "G.Wolfe Woodbury" <ggw wolves durham nc us> wrote:
> The rawhide boot.iso is still failing today (20090412) with an initrd
> failure to provide libaudit.so.0
>
> This makes dbus fail to start, and therefore any attempt to bring up the
> network also fails - making an nfs repository install fail.

And I don't see anything so far to make me think it will be fixed before
Monday's rawhide is cut. Though its possible one of the down under guys
might still be able to do it in time since, their workday is starting around
now.