Sound system stops to work if playing music from magnatune.com with F11 Beta

In F10, I can play very well music from magnatune.com. But when doing the same in F11 Beta, the sounds starts, but immediately stops after having played about 1/2 minute. Then in this situation I try to reconfigure the sound in the gnome notification area (loudspeaker symbol, clicking with the right mouse for controlling sound preferences): getting a hanging prompt: "Waiting for sound system to respond". For regetting the sound, I have to reboot. Logout is not enough.

All F11 updates installed.

Similar experiences?

JB