Re: howto get rid from the ugly leonidas login gdm background pixmap?

On 04/13/2009 09:53 AM, Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) wrote:
On 13/04/09 07:19, Joachim Backes wrote:
Hi,

howoto get back the old F11 Beta gdm login background pixmap? I find the
new one
/usr/share/backgrounds/leonidas/lion/normalish/1280x1024/leonidas-1-noon.jpg

rather ugly (installed by update on April 12). This is an easter egg?

JB

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F11_Artwork

Scroll to what you want, set as background image.

I think the question is how to set a new image as background in gdm rather than the desktop without a gdm config tool? I would like to make the gdm background the same as my regular desktop background but have yet to find a way to do so (on F10 that is).

Regards,
  Dennis