Re: howto get rid from the ugly leonidas login gdm background pixmap?

On 13/04/09 12:38, Dennis J. wrote:

I think the question is how to set a new image as background in gdm
rather than the desktop without a gdm config tool? I would like to make
the gdm background the same as my regular desktop background but have
yet to find a way to do so (on F10 that is).

Regards,
Dennis

Maybe:
http://www.hacktux.com/fedora/9/gdm