Re: 2009-04-13 - Fedora Test Day - Anaconda storage rewrite part#2

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 13:43:49 -0400,
  James Laska <jlaska redhat com> wrote:
> Greetings testers,
>
> Come join #fedora-qa this Tuesday, April 13, 2009 to share your

I take it that's supposed to say April 14th?

> anaconda storage rewrite test results and help narrow down reproducers.
> Test cases and a Fedora live image will be available to aid testing.
> Stay tuned for more details are available at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:AnacondaStorageRewrite_2009-04-14.

I hope there is a reasonable boot.iso available tomorrow.
If there is I have been seeing some issues that are likely still in the
current version, but because of the weird way I have been trying to work
around the dbus issue I am not 100% sure of that.