Re: 2009-04-13 - Fedora Test Day - Anaconda storage rewrite part#2

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 13:53:03 -0400,
  James Laska <jlaska redhat com> wrote:

> There is a fix [1] against anaconda to address the missing libaudit
> issue.  I'll be constructing live images later this afternoon to
> confirm.

If there was a boot.iso available this evening I could try it out right away.
I am trying to get an install done quickly and would be able to test it
this evening instead of trying to use the one from the alpha. I am using
a custom layout with encryption over raid.