Re: 2009-04-13 - Fedora Test Day - Anaconda storage rewrite part#2

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 16:31:32 -0400,
  James Laska <jlaska redhat com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 13:19 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > If there was a boot.iso available this evening I could try it out
> > right away.
>
> The boot.iso from the nightly rawhide build will have the fix.  I'm
> uploading live images now if you'd like to help validate?
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:AnacondaStorageRewrite_2009-04-14#Live_Image

Well, my T1 just came live within the last hour, so this gives me a way to
really make use of it. SO I'll download it and at least test the disk
layout stuff (which is where I was seeing problems).