Re: Specifying How Yum Downloads Updates

psmith wrote:
Seth Vidal wrote:

the download by pkg size behavior was changed precisely b/c of how many raving complaints we got about it.

Seems like we can't win.

what does it matter the order, it's going to take the same amount of time to download and install the updates anyway lol

phil

Obviously, some people have different criteria from you as to what appeals to them. There is some value to knowing which files remain to be downloaded. I personally found the pkg size behavior more pleasing. (Seth, I thought that you would want confirmation that you can't win)
But I will agree that "raving" is a bit extreme.