Re: ath9k dead periods

  To clarify, I never see the wireless connection drop or
even the signal level dip according to the wireless signal
indicator in the gnome menu bar. I don't understand how it
can't be driver related as I never have this problem with
a direct ethernet connection to the same machine. I guess
we should open up a bug report on this issue. Does anyone
else see a similar problem with any other wireless driver?
If not, it should be specific to the ath9k so how.
                 Jack