Re: new install: how can i not have enough space?

Quoting Chris Lumens <clumens redhat com>:

>>> excuse me?  i have separate LVs for /, /home, /usr, /var, /tmp and
>>> /opt, with the *smallest* of those being 5G (/usr is 16G, /home is
>>> 50G, all the rest are 5G).  how exactly do i not have enough space
>>> with 16G for /usr?
>>
>> F10, rawhide ?

>    ok, i could have mentioned that it's an x86_64 install of f11 beta. :-)

In that case it sounds like a bug introduced in the recent anaconda
rewrite.  Have you looked in bugzilla?  If you don't see something
similar there already, file it.  (It might well be there already.)

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/492614

  yup, that's the one, thanks.

rday