Fedora-10 nightmare-3

Hi,

a) it was like this before I did install anything except the default
install.

b) it plays music and video, ergo. - the timing has to be steady.

c) seem like deadlock or scheduler. It could fit a timeout for reinitializing
some processes that is stall-mate.

perhaps the X-driver ? But I have been running this for a couple of years
with Fedora8. But I notices that some RS690 or what ever the chips was
called have been reported. Looks like more then just a X in this driver.

//ARNE