Re: Fedora-10 nightmare-4

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 08:30, Arne Chr. Jorgensen <achrisjo yahoo com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> Sorry to bother you all like I do  - but thought I would be able to write
> anything at all.
Considering that you are writing about FC10 which has been released,
wouldn't it be better to use a more appropriate list like fedora-devel
or fedora?

ne...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
Charles de Gaulle  - The better I get to know men, the more I find
myself loving dogs. -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_gaulle.html