Fedora-10 nightmare-5

hi,

In my view, that wifi-on may help, makes sense. I would be very pleased
in anyone would bother to mention the issue to Xorg, and such, as it is I think it clear where the error may be located. I have worked around the clock, and it is such a painstaking thing to just write anything at all on this machine on the momenent. I would appreachiate if some passed this to
those that could be able to look into the code.

//ARNE

...finally sleep, sleep, sleep ;)