Re: Rawhide - shutdown not working

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 5:52 AM, Martin Sourada
<martin sourada gmail com> wrote:
> after some rather recent updates shut-down just stopped plain working.
> Plymouth is fired up, but stays there forever. Switching between VTs
> just give some weird combination of non-working terminal (but with
> blinking cursor after the usual login message) and plymouth.
> Ctrl-alt-delete succeeds though in correctly restarting the machine.
>
> Is this a known issue?

I have been having the same issue, with the same possible work around
of hitting Ctrl-Alt-Delete in a VT.  A quick browse through bugzilla
didn't show anything, though it's quite possible I missed something.

What package should such a bug be filed against if it has not been
reported already?

Hez