Re: qa feature pages

James Laska said the following on 04/17/2009 10:22 AM Pacific Time:
On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 09:56 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
What is the plan for these pages?

It may look a little funny to be pointing to some of these pages at GA if they are "still needing QA approval".

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Features_needing_QA_approval

This started as a way to manage QA review of Fedora features.  However,
I don't believe we've made a lot of progress during this release.
I'm inclined to batch move these to approved at this point.  Perhaps
something to revisit for F12 (or beyond) ... feature triage.

Any objections/concerns?

Thanks,
James

Or just drop the category if the process changed or wasn't used?

John