does alpine not reply to the Cc list anymore?

Christopher Beland beland at alum.mit.edu
Sat Apr 18 21:11:04 UTC 2009

The headers you copied in the below example look like they are abridged.
Not all headers are necessarily displayed by your mail client unless you
configure it to do so.  You should be seeing a long list of "Received:"
headers, among others, possibly including a "Reply-to:".  It would be
useful to add an example to the bug you filed including full headers.

-B.