Re: Rawhide yum or repos broken?

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 17:30:29 -0400, Martin Sourada <martin sourada gmail com> wrote:

http://mirror.karneval.cz/pub/linux/fedora/linux/development/i386/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno -1] repomd.xml does not match metalink for rawhide
Trying other mirror.
<snip same errors from other mirrors>
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
rawhide. Please verify its path and try again
Does someone else sees this problem as well?

I have the same problem; I'm almost certain it's a problem with the mirrors; when I force yum to use the master, it doesn't give this error.

--
James Cassell