Re: Thank you presto team

On 19/04/2009 12:47 PM, Mario Chacon wrote:
Wow Great!.. I have the same issue, Why is this happening?
no idea, but my guess is that maybe a message i think posted by Bill Nottingham a few days ago about Presto rpms not being generated or something like that maybe the cause? i really do not know. search through the list to find his post from a few days ago