Test Day live image creation

Greetings,

Following up to previous discussion around improving the Test Day
experience, I began documenting the live image creation procedure.  It's
*very* lightweight now, but I'm looking for suggestions for improving
the posted kickstart file.

Some interesting ideas were included updated firefox bookmarks or
desktop icons to point to the current test day (Test_Day:Current).  The
kickstart also adds gdb and [sl]trace into the package set.  Are there
other useful debugging applications needed?

The current draft is available at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/Live_Image.  Any input is
appreciated.

Thanks,