Re: F11 Anaconda Options?

The Fedora 11 Installation Guide is a comprehensive book that covers various Anaconda options. The book is a must-read for anyone serious about Fedora or Red Hat Enterprise Linux installations. That gave me some exposure to and appreciation for medialess installation. I need to take the time to carefully study it because it represents an important step in building expertise with Fedora and RHEL systems.

http://ke4qqq.fedorapeople.org/Installation_Guide.pdf

Note: I do not know if the Guide has been updated from this version, which is what I referenced. Perhaps David Nalley or Adam Williamson can point us to the current version.

Bob