Re: 2009-04-21 - Fedora Test Day - Minimal platform

On Tuesday 21 April 2009 02:33:48 James Laska wrote:
> Come join #fedora-qa this Tuesday, April 21 2009 to help put an end to
> deps creep.  Test cases and a Fedora live image will be available to aid
> testing. Stay tuned for more details are available at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-04-21_Minimal_Platform.

Is it possible to use a netinstall CD/DVD to install only the
Minimal_Platform? The test page doesn't mention anything about this but the
Features page seems to imply this.

If this is possible, I would be very much interested in testing it out :-)

Gireesh Sreekantan