Re: Draft email to maintainers regarding Priority / Severity in Bugzilla

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 11:26 -0500, Ian Pilcher wrote:
> You do realize that I was quoting
>
>     http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Beland/Bugzilla_Legend
>
> right?

You do realize that the page you quoted is a draft done by another
contributor, which hasn't been approved that I'm aware of?  I mean, I
could quote you graffiti from the alley of the library, doesn't make it
Shakespeare.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!